Herald Towers and our software platform partners are committed to making sure that everyone who chooses to use our services and websites online can do so. We work hard to test and update our websites periodically to make them more accessible and to provide a positive rental experience.
We currently support the following accessibility features:
- Alternative text descriptions and labels on some images and other page elements, to help those who use screen reader software and other assistive technologies understand the content better
- Page titles that describe the content found on each page for better website navigation
- The use of headings and other structural markup to support page comprehension
- Keyboard support to make it easier for people to navigate our websites without the use of a mouse
- Labeled form elements to describe input fields
- As we continue our work to make the online experience better and more accessible, we will also update this page to describe our progress.
Welcome your input and are happy to assist persons with disabilities in relation to any feedback that could make their experience better.
For assistance or feedback, please contact us: